What is NSFAS? Who qualifies for Nsfas funding? How do I Apply at NSFAS? Is there age limit for Nsfas? Are Nsfas Applications open for ? What is eligible?…
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme, NSFAS is a South African government student financial aid scheme that provides financial aid to undergraduate students lacking sufficient money to pay for the cost of their tertiary education after finishing high school. It is funded by the Department of Higher Education and Training.
How do I Apply at NSFAS?
Are Nsfas Applications open for ?
Applications for #NSFAS have closed. But the returning students who were funded in are required to appeal to the official Aid office. Remember Appeal closes 28 February .
Is there an age limit for Nsfas?
Who qualifies for NSFAS funding?
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- A person with a disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
Who should not apply?
- Students that have completed a previous qualification.
- Students with a combined household income of more than R350 000 per annum.
- Students who have already applied, qualified and received funding. They are automatically funded for the duration of their studies provided they pass their modules and meet the academic requirements.
- Foreign students (any student who is not a South African citizen).