UWC Financial Assistance is currently looking to fund undergraduates looking for scholarships.
To apply for UWC Financial Assistance in 2023, kindly see the below notice for more information.
Please ensure the following is in order for you to register for the financial assistance application online:
You are registered on the University System for 2023.
ID numbers leading with zeros, to remove the zeros:
- Example: 0002173058184 enter as 2173058184
- Example: 0033015064081 enter as 33015064081
- Example: 0102173068081 enter as 102173068084
- Applications are only open to South African Citizens
- Undergraduate & Post Graduate recognised programs (Preference given to Full Time registered students)
- Your application for funding will be assessed based academic performance and Financial Eligibility (means test)
- Financial Aid Help desk Number: 021 959 9753/2737
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours 08h30 -16h30 (Extended hours during Registration Period)
- Office situated at UWC Prefabs behind Student Administration Building