University of KwaZulu-Natal Student Portal Login. University of KwaZulu-Natal Portal links for application status checking, registrations, e-learning, online applications, Extra Credit Hour, Exam Timetable, Deferment of Admissions, etc.
To access Your Student Portal Follow The Steps Below.
Step 1, Go to the Student Portal Login provided below.
Step 2, Scroll to the Login section on the page and enter your Login ID and Password,
Step 3, Finally, Click on the Summit or Login Button,
Step 4, You should be redirected to your student portal where you can access all the information you need.
University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Student Portal Login
You can access University of KwaZulu-Natal Student Portal from this link provided using a computer or mobile via the following link:
- University of KwaZulu-Natal Student Portal – https://erpweb.ukzn.ac.za/
- University of KwaZulu-Natal Official Website – http://www.ukzn.ac.za/
Have you forgotten your password? Simply follow the link on the login page to recover your account, thanks.
When you are able to log in to the Your Student Portal, you can be able to:
- Manage your enrolment in the University
- Access your Email
- View your academic records
- Change your personal information details
- View student announcements
- and many more
How To reset/recover your Student Portal password or login ID.
Follow The Steps Below to reset/recover your Student Portal password or login ID
- Click the forgot password/username link below the login form,
- then enter your username or your email address in the required field.
- If your account is found in the database of the school, then an email will be sent to your email address with instructions on how to regain access.
- You can also contact the appropriate department in your school to help you gain back access.
If you are unable to find the link(s) you are looking for please visit the official website provided below, or could kindly drop a comment and we will give you a positive reply.