NSS Certificate – How to Get Your National Service Certificate | Successfully completed the mandatory Ghana National Service Scheme? This post will guide you on how to obtain your NSS Certificate using the NSS Certificate Delivery Portal.
Nation Service Scheme Certificates from All regions are available on the NSS Certificate Delivery Portal. Follow the following procedure to order for the delivery of your NSS Certificate.
The good news is you can now get your NSS certificate delivered to your doorstep by following the procedures below.
How to Get your National Service Certificate
The National Service Scheme, NSS certificate can now be accessed via the NSS certificate portal: https://www.nsscertificate.com
For you to get your NSS certificate delivered to you, you need to fulfill the following
- Personnel must have successfully completed their mandatory one (1) year (12 months) National service.
- Personnel must have had their annual assessment form filled with a fair assessment of their performance by their immediate supervisor of Head of the User Agency where served.
- Assessment forms must have been submitted at the various District offices of the scheme where the Agency is located
- Submit your NSS Number for verification in the field below
- Submit your Means of Identification
- Fill in your details in the request form displayed
- Make payment for delivery using the several possible options available
To Order your NSS Certificate, to the NSS Certificate Delivery Portal below to initiate your order.
- NSS Certificate Delivery Portal – https://www.nsscertificate.com/
Note: If the details provided on the portal do not match your details. Click on “Wrong Details, Request Correction” and submit your reasons on the page displayed.
If you cannot find your certificate, send a complaint email to [email protected]
Have a challenge submitting your order? Contact us on WhatsApp for issues with your request or system on (054 448 6683), talk to Greater Accra Certificate Room on (0299011417), talk to the Ashanti Certificate Room on (0299011413), talk to Upper West Certificate Room on (0299011414), talk to the Brong Ahafo Certificate Room on (0299011420) or our live chat bottom right of your screen. Note: If the details provided below do not match your details. Click on “Wrong Details, Request Correction” and submit your reasons in the page displayed
Therefore, if you are still unable to find the link(s) you are looking for, please visit the official website provided below, or could kindly drop a comment and we will give you a positive reply.