How to Change/Reset UFS Student Portal Login Password | www.ufs.ac.za Password Reset – How to Change the University of the Free State student login Password, UFS password reset, UFS Manage Password, UFS password regulations, etc…
- Brainstorm a shortlist of passwords that you will remember
- Never use a social security number as a Password this is because Hackers have become expert at decrypting social security numbers.
- It is advisable to use a password with a mix of at least six mixed-case alphabetic characters.
- Avoid using easy-to-identify – and therefore easy-to-hack
- You may also choose to change your password regularly for security reasons
How to Change/Reset UFS Student Portal Login Password
To manage your UFS password, please follow these steps:
- To change your password navigate to the following website on your web browser: https://selfservice.ufs.ac.za
- Sign in by typing your UFS username and current password and click on Sign in
- Click on Change Password
- Type a new password in the New Password and Confirm Password Text boxes and click on
- Note that previously used passwords are not allowed.
- Please be patient as the password is changed.
- Once complete please close your web browser. You have completed the password change
See other methods below on PDF formate, as uploaded by the UFS management.
Therefore, if you are still unable to find the link(s) you are looking for, please visit the official website provided below, or could kindly drop a comment and we will give you a positive reply.