MUSOMI Assignments – Submitting and Upload Online Assignments | Without wasting much time, quickly take advantage of the necessary information.
There are different assignments given out after every week’s schedule. They are of two types, namely:
- Online text – Online text assignments are done on the website via a workspace provided by the system. After completion, click on the submit button.
- Upload – Upload ones are completed and uploaded on the platform in either Word, PDF, or Excel format, depending on the type of assignment.
Submitting Upload Assignments
Use the following procedure once you are logged in to the system:
- Click on the task: Go to your course webpage, click on the assignment you want to submit.
- Tap the “Add Submission” option: In the next page, you will see this option. It is a green button just below the task description.
- Upload the document: This can be done by clicking on the “Upload This File” option.
- Click “Save Changes”: If you skip this step, then your assignment will not have been fully uploaded to the system, and you might end up having missing marks.
If this process was a success, then the submission status should change to “Submitted for grading”.
How to Submit an Online Assignment
The procedure below should be followed:
- Select the task in question: Go to your course’s homepage under ‘Assignments’. Choose the one you want to do and submit online.
- Click on “Add Submission”.
- Type in your answers: Keep in mind that once you start the test, you should be fast enough to complete it in the specified duration.
- Save the contents: To do so, click on the “Save Changes” option.
The submission status should change to “Submitted for Grading” if the procedure was a success.
Moi University Online Assessment Results
To view your assignment scores, use the steps below:
- Open the respective assignment: You should log in and then navigate to the specific unit’s homepage. Tap on the task in question. On the submission page, you will see if it is graded.
- View the feedback: Scroll down to check your scores and the lecturer’s comments.
- To check your overall grades after a complete semester, click on the ‘Grades’ tab.
All your scores for the particular course or unit will be displayed on the next page.
Therefore, if you are still unable to find the link(s) you are looking for, please visit the official website provided below, or could kindly drop a comment and we will give you a positive reply.