How Do I Log Into KNEC Portal? | The Authority of the KNEC has enabled the student portal. The Online Portal is created for formal and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease e.g. candidate registration, registration confirmation, checking results, performance analysis and so more.
As you can see, KNEC Student Portal is essential to both fresh and stale students of the KNEC.
Kenya Certificate Of Secondary Education Portal
You can visit and Access the KNEC Student Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
- Student Portal: https://www.knec-portal.ac.ke/
Can I Get My KCSE Result Slip Online?
To download and print your KCSE result slip online, follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Open the KNEC portal website – http://www.knec.ac.ke
- Step 2: Choose the option “examination results”.
- Step 3: At the first drop-down list, you have to choose the KCSE examination
- Step 4: And at the second drop-down list, you have to choose the year.
How Can I Register for KCSE?
To register candidates online visit the KNEC portal: https://www.knec-portal.ac.ke/ and click on either KCPE or KCSE to register.
STILL HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
Therefore, if you are still unable to find the link(s) you are looking for, please visit the official website provided below, or could kindly drop a comment and we will give you a positive reply.