The Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA) Admission Requirements 2023/2024 | Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA) admission requirement for all the courses at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate level has been released for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The management of Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA) has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student Studying in the institution.
Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA) Admission Requirements
Diploma Courses Minimum Admission Requirements
- Obtained a mean grade of C- minus in KCSE
- For Education applicants C plain in KCSE
- Obtained subsidiaries or a principal pass in Advanced
certificate (A-level) or credit pass in International
- Obtained a credit pass at certificate level
Undergraduate Minimum Admission Requirements
- KCSE holders must have a minimum mean grade of C+ (plus).
- Advanced Certificate of Education GCE or A-levels applicants must have at least 2 principal passes and one subsidiary pass or its equivalent and must have passed in subjects related to the course applied for.
- Diploma or professional certificate in a relevant discipline from an institution recognized by the University Senate.
- Advanced Diploma in a relevant field, applicant must have an Ordinary Diploma from a recognized institution.
- Pre-University certificate with a mean of C+ (plus) and above from a recognized institution, and must have scored a C in KCSE or its equivalent.
- Must have satisfied the minimum University entry requirement in their country and meet departmental requirements for the subjects applied for.
- Candidates from non-English speaking countries should demonstrate proficiency in written and spoken English or undertake certificate in English course.
CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY OF EASTERN AFRICA, CUEA POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Entry requirements for a Postgraduate degree Programme
A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited University in a subject or subjects relevant to the course applied for.
Duration of Programme: 1 Academic Year
Entry requirements for a Masters Degree Programme
- Hold a bachelor’s degree with second class honours upper division
- Hold a bachelor’s degree with second class honours – lower division and two years working experience.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree with second class honours – lower division with a postgraduate diploma in a related field.
Entry requirements for a DBA or PhD degree programme
Applicants must be holders of Master’s degree or any other related programs from a recognized University. Practitioner Experience: Applicants must have management experience of at least three years pre – or – post Masters.