The Webster University Ghana admission requirement for all the courses at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate level has been released for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The management of Webster University Ghana has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student Studying in the institution.
Webster University Ghana Admission Requirements
Entry requirements for a Undergraduate degree Programme
Students seeking admission to the Bachelor’s Degree Programme of the Webster University Ghana must have any of the following:
- American High School Diploma: A minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4 point scale, or its equivalent in other grading systems (academic achievement in programs that use a grading or assessment scale other than a 4.0 is evaluated in the context of the relevant academic system)
- WASSCE: Credit passes (A1-C6) in six (6) subjects comprising three core subjects including English Language and Mathematics, plus three (3) relevant subjects
- SSSCE: Credit passes (A-D) in six (6) subjects comprising three core subjects including English Language and Mathematics, plus three (3) relevant subjects
- ‘A’ Levels , IB and its equivalent
- The English language proficiency minimum requirement is a TOEFL score of 575 points on the Paper-based test (PBT) or 89 points Internet-based test (iBT) or an IELTS score Overall band 6.5