The University College of Management Studies (UCOMS) admission requirement for all the courses at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate level has been released for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The management of University College of Management Studies (UCOMS) has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student Studying in the institution.
University College of Management Studies (UCOMS) Admission Requirements
Entry requirements for a Undergraduate degree Programme
Students seeking admission to the Bachelor’s Degree Programme of the University College of Management Studies, UCOMS must have any of the following:
- SSSCE: Credit Passes (A – D) in three (3) Core subjects including English and Mathematics and any three (3) Elective subjects.
- WASSCE: Credit Passes (A1 – C6) in three (3) Core subjects including English and Mathematics and any three (3) Elective subjects.
OTHER RECOGNISED QUALIFICATIONS
- GBCE, ABCE and GCE ‘A’ Level (2 Passes).
- Baccalaureate with English Proficiency for French applicants.
- WASSCE/NECO with six (6) Credit Passes including English and Mathematics for Nigerian applicants.
DIRECT ENTRY TO LEVELS 200 and 300
- Holders of HND, University Diploma and Professional qualification shall be considered for admission to Levels 200 or 300 based on NAB guidelines.
- Mature applicants shall be 25 years and above as at time of applying with considerable education would be admitted after passing an entrance examination and interview.
- These applicants should attach copies of their birth certificates and evidence of 2 years work experience from their employers to the completed application forms.