The Marshalls University College admission requirement for all the courses at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate level has been released for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The management of Marshalls University College has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student Studying in the institution.
Marshalls University College Admission Requirements
Entry requirements for a Undergraduate degree Programme
Students seeking admission to the Bachelor’s Degree Programme of the Marshalls University College must have any of the following:
Ten (10) main categories of candidates are considered for admission into the Bachelor’s Degree Programmes.
1. GENERAL CERTIFICATE OF EDUCATION:
Credits in at least 5 subjects (including English Language, Mathematics and Science) in the GCE Ordinary Level and 3 passes at the GCE Advanced Level. Two of the advanced level passes must be grade ‘D’ or better. A pass in General Paper must also be obtained.
2. SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL CERTIFICATE:
3. WEST AFRICA SENIOR SECONDARY CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (WASSCE):
Holders with Credit passes (at least C6) in three Core Subjects (including English Language, Core Mathematics and Integrated Science or Social Studies) and three elective subjects with an aggregate score of 36 or better in the WASSCE.
4. NECO HOLDERS:
Would also be considered for admission with the following Credit passes (at least C6) in three Core Subjects (including English Language, Core Mathematics and Integrated Science or Social Studies) and three elective subjects with an aggregate score of 36 or better in the WASSCE.
5. GENERAL BUSINESS CERTIFICATE (GBCE):
Holders who possess passes in three compulsory subjects including English Language and passes in any three Elective subjects including Business Mathematics.
6. ADVANCE BUSINESS CERTIFICATE (ABCE):
Holders who possess passes in five (5) subjects including three (3) cores and three (3) electives would be admitted into level 200.
7. INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE/DIPLOMA:
With at least and average mark of 10/20 or its equivalent and six months English Language proficiency for applicants with English Language as a second language.
8. MATURE STUDENTS’ ENTRY REQUIREMENT (MSER):
Applicants must be at least 25 years of above, applicant must also pass the Mature Students Entrance Examination which comprises: General Paper, a Special Paper on the candidate’s preferred area of study, Mathematics and English Language. Applicants must obtain at least 50% in all four subjects before they will be considered for admission.
9. PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION CANDIDATES:
Applicants with 5 GCE Ordinary Level credit passes including English and Mathematics and any of the following qualifications may be considered for admission:
- Foundation and Intermediate levels of professional Certificates of relevant bodies
- RSA Stage II (5 passes) and Stage III (3 Passes).
- ABCE (5 passes) would be put at level 200
10. POST-DIPLOMA DEGREE CANDIDATES:
Those with the following qualifications may be admitted to either level 200 or 300 depending on their abilities and preferences.
- HND from an accredited Polytechnics
- Diploma from an accredited Institutions
- Professional certificate (e.g. ICA Ghana) level 2, Chartered Institute of Bankers, with at least three years post-qualification work experience etc.