The Family Health University College (FHU) admission requirement for all the courses at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate level has been released for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The management of Family Health University College (FHU) has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student Studying in the institution.
Family Health University College (FHU) Admission Requirements
Credit passes (i.e. at least grade C6 or its equivalence) in the following core subjects:
- Core Mathematics
- Integrated Science
- Social Studies
Elective Subjects: Credit passes in Chemistry and any two (2) from the following subjects:
- Elective Mathematics
- IGCSE/GCE (Cambridge) – ‘O’ and ‘A’ Levels;
- International Baccalaureate (IB);
- American High School Grade 12 & 13 Examinations;
- Other external qualifications with equivalences to WASSCE and GCE (‘A’ Levels)
*Any of the above credentials shall be the National Accreditation Board’s equivalences of WASSCE in the subjects listed under WASSCE/SSSCE Applicants.
GRADUATE MEDICAL PROGRAMME
- Must hold a good First Degree (Second Class or better) in Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Physician Assistant-ship, Pharmacy, Nursing, Nutrition, Dietetics, Food Science, Biomedical Engineering, Laboratory Sciences, Physiotherapist & Radiography.
- Candidates should have obtained a good WASSCE/SSSCE Grade in three (3) core and three (3) Elective Science subjects one of which must be Chemistry.
- Must show evidence of having completed the National Service, where required.