The BlueCrest University College admission requirement for all the courses at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate level has been released for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The management of BlueCrest University College has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student Studying in the institution.
BlueCrest University College Admission Requirements
Entry requirements for a Undergraduate degree Programme
Category A: Senior High School (SHS) Certificate holders
- Must have six (6) credit passes (A-D) including three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Social Studies and Science/Integrated Science, and three (3) Electives.
- Senior High School (WASSCE) applicants with an aggregate score of 36 or better with 6 credit passes (A1 – C6) in 6 subjects comprising three (3) core subjects (English, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies) and three (3) elective subjects in their WASSCE.
Category B: Mature Applicants
- Must be at least 25 years by 1st February or 1st September of the academic year one wants to enroll.
- Must hold:
a. A Teacher’s Certificate ‘A’ or
b. SHS Certificate or a Certificate of Professional Training from recognized institution.
- Must have credit passes in Mathematics (core) and English.
- Must pass an interview.
Category C (Level 200/ 300) : Diploma Holders
- Must possess a two/three years Diploma in IT from any NIIT centre or any other recognized institution.
- AND must meet minimum entry requirements (A, B or D) for Level 100.
Category D: School Certificate/GCE Holders
- Five (5) credits at GCE ‘O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics as well as two (2) ‘A’ Level passes other than General Paper in relevant subjects.
- Applicants with ‘A’ Level results which are more than five (5) years old should apply as mature applicants.
BLUECREST COLLEGE POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- A good first degree (at least a second class lower division) in a relevant field of study from any recognized University. A minimum of two to three years working experience is required from all applicants desiring to pursue programmes.