Organisation : Beyers Chocolates (Kees Beyers Chocolates)
Competition Name : Win A Year’s Supply of Chocolate With Beyers Competition 2023
Applicable For : Residents of South Africa
Last Date : 8th February 2023
Website : https://www.beyerschocolates.com/competition-terms-and-conditions/
What is Win A Year’s Supply of Chocolate With Beyers Competition?
Win A Year’s Supply of Chocolate With Beyers Competition 2023 is organised by Kees Beyers Chocolates. Persons 18 (eighteen) years and older who reside in the Republic of South Africa are eligible to enter the Promotional Competition. The Promotional Competition shall commence on Friday, 25th November 2022 and shall close on Wednesday, 8th February 2023
Who Can Participate In the Beyers Chocolates Competition?
1. Only persons 18 (eighteen) years and older who reside in the Republic of South Africa (“RSA”) are eligible to enter the Promotional Competition (“Eligible Entrants”).
2. The following persons are prohibited from entering the Promotional Competition:
** a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to the Promoter or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter;
** a supplier of goods or services in connection with the Win A Year’s Supply of Chocolate With Beyers Competition; or
** a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in 4.2.1 or 4.2.2 above; and
** a person who has breached the terms and conditions of any other promotional competition conducted by or on behalf of the Promoter.
How To Participate In The Beyers Chocolates Competition?
** To enter the Promotional Win A Year’s Supply of Chocolate With Beyers Competition, an entrant must during the Promotion Period complete the following steps:
** Purchase any Beyers branded chocolate product in the Craft range, Chocolatier’s range, Desires range, Luxury range or Slabs Range, but excluding the Sweetie Pie range;
** Retain the original till slip in respect of that purchase (“Till Slip”);
** Complete an online entry form, available at www.beyerschocolates.com (“Beyers Website”), by inserting therein all the requested information, including uploading a clear and legible copy of the Till Slip; and
** Submit the duly completed entry form to the Promoter via the Beyers Website.
** Only 1 (one) entry per Till Slip is permitted. Multiple entries using the same Till Slip will all be disqualified.
** By entering the Promotional Competition, an entrant agrees to be bound by these Ts & Cs, which he/she shall be deemed to have read and understood.
Prizes of Beyers Chocolates Competition
1. There is 1 (one) prize available to be won in the Promotional Win A Year’s Supply of Chocolate With Beyers Competition, namely ‘A Year’s Supply of Chocolate’ which equates to R1000 (one thousand Rand) worth of Beyers branded chocolate per month for 12 (twelve) consecutive months (the “Prize”).
2. The Prize will be delivered to the winner in the form of 12 (twelve) chocolate hampers (the “Hampers”), each with a retail value of R1000 (one thousand Rand), to be delivered in accordance with the following delivery schedule:
** Hamper 1 – February 2023;
** Hamper 2 – March 2023;
** Hamper 3 – April 2023;
** Hamper 4 – May 2023;
** Hamper 5 – June 2023;
** Hamper 6 – July 2023;
** Hamper 7 – August 2023;
** Hamper 8 – September 2023;
** Hamper 9 – October 2023;
** Hamper 10 – November 2023;
** Hamper 11 – December 2023; and
** Hamper 12 – January 2024.
3. Flavour/product selection in each Hamper is at the sole and absolute discretion of the Promoter and is subject to product availability.
4. Neither the Prize nor any part thereof is redeemable for cash.
5. The Prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, not for resale and non-exchangeable. The Prize must be taken as offered and may not be varied.
6. The Prize will be delivered to the winner at his/her South African residential address specified in his/her online entry form.
What is the Last Date of Beyers Chocolates Competition?
The Promotional Win A Year’s Supply of Chocolate With Beyers Competition shall commence on Friday, 25 November 2022 at 08h00 and shall close on Wednesday, 8 February 2023 at 8h00 (the “Promotion Period”).