- Paralegal Studies
- Security Management
- Clinical Social Work
- IT Software Development
- IT Programme Analysis
- IT Programme Development
- Unemployed Learners to be recruited must be South African Citizens
- The learners must be registered in a South African University or TVET College for the 2023 academic year.
- Learners with disabilities will be given preference.
- Female learners will also be given preference.
- Learners may not be participating in any other programme funded by SASSETA e.g. Internships, learnerships etc in the current financial year (April 2023 to March 2024).
- Preference will be given to learners without any other bursary or NSFAS.
- Only learners with a combined household income below R600 000 will be considered.
- Previous conduct with SASSETA funded programmes will be considered.
COMPULSORY APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- All applications MUST have the following supporting documents, if any one of these are not attached the application will be DISQUALIFIED.
Please ensure that you attach ALL the documents below:
- Application form to be completed in full. DO NOT leave any blank spaces, all the information on the form is required in deciding whether or not the application is approved for funding.
- Certified copy of the applicant / learner’s ID
- Certified copy of the learner’s parent or guardian ID.
- Proof of Income for parent(s) or guardian ( Should parent be unemployed, please submit affidavit by the parent declaring their employment status.)
- Certified copy of Matric / Senior Certificate or the Statement of Results or other highest qualification.
- Proof of Registration at a South African University for the 2023 academic year
How to Apply
All applications to be submitted via e-mail per [email protected] on or before midnight on the 27 January 2023
The application form will be located under the unemployed bursaries banner on the SASSETA website www.sasseta.org.za .
Incomplete (material information not provided) and late applications will be summarily disqualified without further correspondence or recourse.