South Africa, SA Navy Application Form is available for download in PDF. Anyoine who wants to be part of the navy force are to fill and submit the application forms before the deadline.
The SA Navy as an attractive employer of choice which aims at recruiting suitable candidates who meet the requirements for 2023.
it is obvious that the best way to join the SANDF is to avail yourself of the two-year volunteering programme that is available through the SA Military Skill Development System (MSDS).
They strives to attract the right quality and quantity of skilled or potential employees/members (uniform or civilian) in order to meet the Departments’ strategic and operational objectives.
SA Navy Application Form 2023
Start with these steps to apply for SA navy:
- Download the South Africa Navy Application Form
- Submit The Following Documents With Your Application Form:
- A valid ID card or proof of identification
- A copy of your grade 12 certificate
- Your up-to-date curriculum vitae
- A certificate of your highest academic qualification obtained so far
- Complete the form and submit to the Department of Defence, SA Navy Headquarter (Recruitment Center) Private Bag X104, Pretoria, 0001.
SA Navy Requirements
Here are the requirements every applicant should consider before applying:
- Compulsory Medical fitness (applicants will have to undergo the prescribed SANDF military health examination).
- Compulsory Psychometric tests with proof.
- Proof of criminal records by the Criminal Record Bureau for verification.
- Applications complying with the minimum requirements will be subjected to further screening.
- Shortlisted candidates identified will then be invited to partake in a selection process.
For more information on SA Navy application, use the following contacts:
- Street Address: Department of Defence-Navy Office, 224 Visagie Street, PRETORIA
- Phone: 012 339 4236
- Fax: 012 339 4463
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org