How to Apply for NUL Online Application 2023/2024 | The National University Of Lesotho, NUL Online Application for the 2023/2024 academic year is now open for all interested and qualified applicants. We are not just making this announcement known but also providing various steps on how to apply online for the NUL admission.
The Management of the National University Of Lesotho, NUL are no stranger to technology as they have made this application exclusively online unlike the rigorous task of going through the paper-based application (only when necessary). Therefore, they have opened their application portal for all high school leavers and those trying to further their studies either through part- time or full time.
Brace up and read along, as we guide you through the NUL online application procedure for the 2023/2024 Academic year.
STEPS ON HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR NUL ADMISSION
To use the NUL online application feature, you must have a working internet device, a valid email address which is not shared with another NUL applicant, your South African identity number, or, if you are an international applicant, and your passport number. Kindly follow the easy steps below to apply online for NUL (National University Of Lesotho Online Application) admission:
STEP 1 – Apply Online
- Go to the National University of Lesotho website – www.nul.ls
- Go to “STUDY AT NUL” then to “APPLY ONLINE”
- Go to “ADMISSION YEAR” and select the “Academic Year” 2022/2023.
- Go to “PROGRAMME”, select the Programme you wish to apply for then click on “APPLY”.
- Proceed with the Student Personal Details, fill in all the blank spaces with relevant information. Blanks whereby an attachment is required, click “Choose File” then select the file you wish to attach and click “Open”, the file will be uploaded onto the Application Form.
- After filing all the blank spaces with correct information and uploading all the required attachments, click on “Proceed” at the bottom of the Application Form.
- At the bottom of the next page, choose one of these:
- DISCARD – if you want to stop the application process.
- EDIT – if you want to go back to the specific sections and edit/change the information you have already provided.
- SUBMIT – if you are happy with all the information you have given and want to send/submit your application.
- After clicking on SUBMIT, a new window will show you how your application appears. If you click on PRINT APPLICATION, a new smaller window will appear. Under “Destination”, click on the drop down arrow ∇ to see options:
- SAVE AS PDF – Choose this to save your application on your device. Then click on SAVE. Keep this PDF file safe as your proof of application.
- You may also select the Name of Printer you are using. Then click on PRINT. Click on this if you wish to print your application.
STEP 2 – Acknowledgement of Application
- You will receive an email confirming online submission of your application immediately.
- Within three working days, you should receive formal acknowledgment of your application along with your student number and log-in details.
- Note this acknowledgement does not mean you’ve been accepted or admitted to NUL.
STEP 3 – Upload Supporting Documents
In order to consider your application, please upload every necessary supporting documents listed below on this article. If the application is incomplete, it may be declined by the University.
STEP 4 – Acceptance of Offer
When we update your application, you will receive an email communication. Please monitor your email account closely for updates. You can also check your status online with the log-in credentials that we will send you after you apply. We are not permitted to disclose your application status telephonically.
LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR NUL ONLINE APPLICATION
- An application fee of M350.00 (Local Students), M450.00 (International Students)paid into Standard Lesotho Bank 9080001407356 and attach a copy of the confirmation slip.
- Two Academic Reference forms bearing stamp of previous school.
- Passport-size photo
- Certified copy of passport or ID or any form of Identification showing biographical data & expiry date.
- Verified and certified copies of Educational Certificates/transcripts excluding PSLE and JC Certificates.
- Evaluation or Conversion certificate from Examination Council of Lesotho (ECOL) for Matriculates. Any other foreign internationals who sat for GCSE e.g. LGCSE, IGCSE or equivalent do not need to evaluate.
To further convince you why you need to apply at the National University Of Lesotho. According to the Unirank, they have a proud tradition of academic excellence and are currently the top-rated university in Lesotho.
Therefore, if you are still unable to find the link(s) you are looking for, please visit the official website provided below, or could kindly drop a comment and we will give you a positive reply.