Mopani South East TVET College courses, fees, minimum requirements and application forms are out.
Courses, Fees, Minimum Requirements and how to obtain an application form for admission is basic information a prospective student has to know before applying for Mopani South East TVET College admission.
The Management of Mopani South East TVET College offers a range of courses with specific requirements and fees with approval from the appropriate bodies for the academic session.
In addition to meeting the requirements for the course, you wish to study, make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the necessary fees.
Mopani South East TVET College Courses and Fees
The Mopani South East TVET College advice applicants before applying for any courses of the institution they should Read all the information you need to put in an application using the Mopani South East TVET College Courses below.
What courses are offered at Mopani South East TVET College?
Below is the full details of all the courses offered at the Mopani South East TVET College.
Requirements for Admission
Below are what are required of prospective students for Admission
- The minimum requirement proposed by the Department of Higher Education for admission is Grade 11.
- Applicants should have no criminal record
- Not younger than 17 years
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must have no visible tattoos
- Other qualification specific requirements must be met e.g. SETA requirements
Required Documents For Admission Into Mopani South East TVET College
However, all students will be required to submit the following
- A certificate of Good Conduct, from their previous institutions of learning or place of work
- Certified copy of last school report original must be presented on application
- 8 certified copies of ID (where a student is 16 years or older) original must be presented on application
- Parents or guardians must accompany the Applicant in order to verify the correctness of personal details being given, in the case where students are a minor or where the parent or guardian is providing the financial support.
Other Required Documents
- Students will be chosen based on their likely capacity to finish the course based on their highest qualifications and other relevant attributes.
- Transfer students from another Mopani South East TVET College must provide the following documents:
- A letter to confirm that they have been de-registered at the previous institution
- A Certified copy of Identity Document
- A report of their academic history on a College letterhead, including Internal Continuous
- Assessment (ICASS) and Integrated Summative Assessment (ISAT) results
- The student’s Portfolios of Evidence for all subjects from the previous institution, if transferring during an academic year.
- Competency Tests – NCV
- Signed application form by the Student
- Correct parent/guardian details must be provided and verified at the time of registration.
How to Apply for Mopani South East TVET College Admission
The General Requirements for Mopani South East TVET College Applications is that a Candidate must meet a higher certificate requires a minimum APS of 15, a diploma a minimum APS of 18 and a bachelor degree a minimum APS of 21 or more (some exceptions apply).
Feel you meet the requirements highlighted above? You can proceed to Mopani South East TVET College application.
- Certified copy of latest school report/statement of results/Grade 12 or N3 certificate.
- Six certified copies of ID of Learner.
- Two certified copies of ID of Parent/Guardian.
- One ID size photo of Learner.
Therefore, if you are still unable to find the link(s) you are looking for, please visit the official website provided below, or could kindly drop a comment and we will give you a positive reply.