Midrand Graduate Institute Re-Admission/Re-registration | The Midrand Graduate Institute has sent invitations to students wishing to be re-admitted after being excluded on the basis of poor performance in qualifications.
- 1 Midrand Graduate Institute Re-Admission/Re-registration
Midrand Graduate Institute Re-Admission/Re-registration
Re-registering students can register for the academic year during the relevant registration period.
How to Apply for Midrand Graduate Institute Online Registration
At Midrand Graduate Institute, you can register for Undergraduate qualifications, Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas, Master’s & doctoral degrees, and Short Learning Programmes.
As a new/current student, you can access the self-service student iEnabler system on campus or your computer at home by following the steps below;
- Navigate to the student official central page – https://www.pearsoninstitute.ac.za
- Log in with your student portal details, which your “Student Number”.
- Click on “UKZN web Registration“. Once you have read through the documents, click on the “Rules and Regulations“.
- Please read and accept the document. You will not be allowed to proceed with registration if this has not been accepted.
- Click on the “Address Validation Link“.
- Click on “Address Details” and updates were necessary.
- Click on the “Blue Line” and update your details as required.
- Click on the “Contact Details Link“
- Ensure that your cell number and email number are correct.
- Click on the “New Registration Link“.
- Ensure that the qualification displayed is correct.
- Select your major(s) if required and your employment status.
- Click “Save” and continue.
- Now select your modules, keeping in mind the rules per group of modules and the total credit for the year. The system will generate errors if you break the rules.
- Select time tables block per module chosen.
- Ensure you do not select the same blocks for modules during the same semester.
- Click on “Save” and continue.
- If you have any credit errors, you will be required to request approval of your selection.
- Click on “Request Approval“.
- Once you click “Submit” indicating that the message has been forwarded, you may log out and wait for an email advising the status of your request.
STILL, HAVING DIFFICULTIES?
Be patient while Midrand Graduate Institute processes your registration. If you see that your registration will not be processed by the closing date for registrations, please visit your nearest Assistance.
Please visit the school website for help, or you can drop us a comment on our comment box below. We will give you a sensitive reply within 24-48 hrs.