Letaba TVET College Application 2023 | How to Apply, Letaba TVET College Application 2023 – Apply now. Candidates need to ensure that they have copies of their statements and other documents such as ID required to fill the Application form of Letaba TVET College 2023.
On this page You will find out information on Letaba TVET College application status,Letaba TVET College application dates, Letaba TVET College closing date,Letaba TVET College fees, Letaba TVET College application form…
Letaba TVET College Application 2023 | How to Apply
To start applying follow the steps below to access the Letaba TVET College Registration Page. The steps include:
Check the Requirements of every Applicant. Then you will need an email address to complete the application. South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number. Once you receive your student number from Letaba TVET College , you will need to pay the application fee. Make sure your documents are scanned according to the directives.[/su_spoiler]
How do I apply to Letaba TVET College ?
Before proceeding to the steps, We recommend that You review the Letaba TVET College Prospectus so that You can understand How this institution is run.
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- South African Applicants will need an ID number.
- There are different online application portals, for different categories of applicants.
- You will need to first register as a user before you can apply online.
- Simply complete the Letaba TVET College Online Application Form stated below and upload all of the necessary documentation so that it can be processed by our administrative department.
- Your application will be completed once all of the necessary fees have been paid.
- All applications should be submitted before the end of September
Letaba TVET College Application Form 2023
Click the link representing your type of application to start applying now.
Submitting Results & Documents for Letaba TVET College Application 2023
When it comes to submitting your documents, you will need to ensure that your Grade 11 and the latest Grade 12 results are submitted. Failure to do this may result in delays with your application process. All the documents you attach will need to be certified copies of the originals.
Letaba TVET College Application 2023 General Requirements
Letaba TVET College general admission requirements
To apply online, you will need;
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly.
Online vs Postage/Courier
Some universities use an online application system, while others only accept hard copies. Some offer both. Take this into account when starting the application process.
Letaba TVET College Exam Results
Your Grade 11 marks are really important for your application. Some universities allow you to use your Matric June marks, so have these at hand!
If your family’s income falls below a certain bracket, you could qualify. This will be a separate form and you’ll need your parent or guardian’s payslip ready for proof.
Current Year’s Activity
If you’re in Matric, the university requires your school marks and school activity details. If you took a gap year they’ll need travelling or working details.
Necessary Documents for Letaba TVET College Application 2023
You’ll need your:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Parent’s/guardian’s ID
- Exam results
- Proof of residence
- Most recent payslip (NEVER sends the original documents)
Make Sure all Details are Correct
Fill in the Letaba TVET College application form slowly and double-check your details before submitting online. If you fill out a hardcopy, use a pencil before filling it out with a blue or black pen.
Pay the Letaba TVET College Application Fee
Make sure of the required amount, EFT it or pay it at the bank. Never post it. Send the university proof of payment if it’s required.
Signing the Declaration – Letaba TVET College Application 2023
Read through the form and make sure your details are all true and correct. You AND your parent/ guardian need to sign it.
You will be sent a formal email or letter to inform you of your acceptance. Remember to continue working hard and pay the minimum initial payment by the due date.
Note- For most institutions, you will have to write an NBT test, which will test your academic readiness. Make sure you check up with the institution you’re applying to whether or not you’ll need an NBT result for your application. Your NBT results are valid for 3 years (how cool?) and you only need to write the test once if you’re applying to more than one institution.
Please visit the school website for help, or you can drop us a comment on our comment box below. We will give you a sensitive reply within 24-48 hrs.