How To Register At University Of Zululand
Once you have been accepted to study at the University of Zululand you will need to register in order to enroll into your chosen degree. Here is how to do so.
The University of Zululand, also known as Unizulu, is a comprehensive university offering approximately 252 accredited degrees, diploma and certificate courses.
Students who plan to study at Unizulu are expected to complete the registration process in order to enroll into their programmes.
Returning students must register online and off campus using a mobile phone, tablet or computer which has access to the internet.
Students must follow these steps to register:
- Access the Unizulu website.
- Go to ‘Student Zone’ and click on ‘Registration 2023’
- Click to Register
- Then login by using your student number and user pin.
- Follow all the Registration steps and instructions
- Print your Proof of Registration once you have completed all of the necessary steps (Unizulu’s Student Admin Office will be able to help with this step.)
When registering online returning students will need the following:
- Settled outstanding fees
- Meet all the requirements for promotion to the next level of study in their programme.
- Submit all outstanding documentation including ID, matric/senior certificate, proof of residence which will be used for student files.
Students who encounter issues or face any sort of exclusion due to finances or offences will not be able to register online and they must contact the Student Administration of their faculty to complete their registration.
After a student has applied to Unizulu they must first receive a final acceptance letter before they are able to register for the academic year.
First year students are also expected to register online and they must use the iEnabler system to scan and upload any documents.
International students must provide the following in order to register:
- Valid passport and Unizulu study permit
- SAQA verification certificate (Postgraduate students)
- Letter proving adequate medical insurance cover
International students who do not have all the required documents will be blocked from registering.
Students must take note of registration dates so that they do not miss their opportunity to enroll.
Find more information on the registration process on the Unizulu website.