How to Change/Reset SUN Student Portal Login Password | www.sun.ac.za Password Reset – How to Change the Stellenbosch University student login Password, SUN password reset, SUN Manage Password, SUN password regulations, etc…
- Brainstorm a shortlist of passwords that you will remember
- Never use a social security number as a Password this is because Hackers have become expert at decrypting social security numbers.
- It is advisable to use a password with a mix of at least six mixed-case alphabetic characters.
- Avoid using easy-to-identify – and therefore easy-to-hack
How to Change/Reset SUN Student Portal Login Password
If you want to change your password or if you have forgotten your password, then you have come to the right place, to manage your SUN password, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to Password Management.
- To start, Use the menu to navigate to your chosen option
- Click on the Forgot/Change current Password link.
- To change your password, you need to know your current password. Choose this option if your password is about to expire or if you want to change your password for any other reason e.g. if you suspect someone other than yourself knows your password.
- If you have forgotten your password, you need to have a cellphone number or external email address on record with Stellenbosch University.
- After confirming your cellphone number or external email address, a one-time-PIN (OTP) will be sent to your chosen option to allow you to set a new password for the username provided.
Therefore, if you are still unable to find the link(s) you are looking for, please visit the official website provided below, or could kindly drop a comment and we will give you a positive reply.