The Durban University of Technology Application Form 2023/2024 | Durban University of Technology Application Form for 2023/2024 Admission is now available. If you want to obtain the Durban University of Technology Application form, you must first learn about the entrance requirements for the academic year 2023/2024.
The Central University of Technology (DUT) Admissions Office has made the Application Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Year available online. For admission to the Durban University of Technology in 2023/2024, applications from adequately qualified and interested applicants are invited.
The General Requirements for Durban University of Technology Applications is that a Candidate must meet a higher certificate requires a minimum APS of 15, a diploma a minimum APS of 18 and a bachelor degree a minimum APS of 21 or more (some exceptions apply).
Durban University of Technology Application Form 2023/2024 – How to Apply
For prospective students, the Durban University of Technology offers a variety of Application Forms 2023/2024. The Undergraduate Application Form 2023/2024 and Postgraduate Admission Application Form 2023/2024 for the Durban University of Technology have been made available online. The following are the details:
The Durban University of Technology Online Admission/Application form 2023/2024 can be assessed below:
- Durban University of Technology Online Admission/Application form – https://www.dut.ac.za/student_portal/student_registration/how_to/
- Navigate to the application section to start your applications.
- Follow the instructions from there and fill in the required fields and submit your required documents.
You must note that If You are to submit any application to the Durban University of Technology, You must do so before the closing date as stipulated by the Administrative body.
Things to note before applying online to Durban University of Technology:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- There are different online application portals for undergraduate and postgraduate applicants.
- First, you will need to register as a user before you can apply online.
MONITORING YOUR APPLICATION
When we update your application, you will receive an email communication. Please monitor your email account closely for updates. You can also check your status online with the log-in credentials that we will send you after you apply. We are not permitted to disclose your application status telephonically.
The completed admission form should be forwarded to the Admission Office of the institution.
If you have any questions on this post, drop a comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.